GH: Alternative

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I hated the camera work but loved RM in the scenes and liked the voiceover. I thought overall it was good and served a purpose in establishing why Heather hates Sam and did what she did. The flashbacks of Sam threatening her and being nasty highlighted how exaggerated that came across to someone as crazy as Heather. Her motivation was pretty clear after that

• Members

And it's a pretty weak reason, too, if you ask me. I could understand if Franco were Heather's son, and she held Sam and Jason responsible for his death, so she switched the babies because she felt her grandchild was better off NOT being raised by the two. But she did it because Sam threatened her? Say what?

• Members

I can't tell from that clip what her motive is supposed to be. Granted I haven't been watching the show but she's doing it because she's mad at Sam? That's all I got from the clip. I assume there has been deeper motivation than this shown on screen

• Members
Sam tried to keep her from her son when she didn't deliver the letter. Sam threatened to make her lose her son after she was reunited with him. In Heather's mind, Sam tried to go after her through her son, so she went after her through hers. I don't know, it makes sense to me especially after seeing her rationale

• Members

None of that was really touched on in the flashback. What letter and how was she going to lose him? I said I assumed that's been part of the story but the clip they showed with Sam didn't really explain that at all. I said I haven't really been watching and that flashback with Sam really didn't clarify much towards her motivation if that was it's intent was to update lapsed viewers on Heathers reasoning.

• Members

The letter was mentioned yesterday. When Heather was locked up, she made a deal with Sam. She would give her the info behind Jason's connection to Franco if Sam would help her reunite with Steven by delivering a letter to him. Sam double crossed her by getting Heather to spill but then ran out of there without taking her letter to Steven. That was the catalyst for her hatred against Sam. Since then she's had several run ins with Sam in which Sam threatened to turn Steven against her by exposing how she sold Franco at birth

• Members

yeah I knew it would be much ado about nothing; I read a spoiler months ago that it would be Jason's wasn't sure if it had aired or what-not...I watch a couple times a week now..

Re: Heather's motive for paternity switch the letter she wrote for Steven Lars was not delivered therefore she wants revenge.because she gave up the info re: Susan Moore's delivery of twins & one was taken Heather didn't get what she wanted out of the deal they made her conditions were clear I tell then you deliver....

Archived