DAYS: Auditions have begun to recast character

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes!!! Werent Tomlin and Co. trying to recast him before when they got the boot?

Eric is such a viable character. On another note, i really hope Tomlin returns Brady Black to an angry drunk with a heart. Loved that Brady. Nice guy Brady is sooo boring.

• Members

Eric is probably the person who could most help Nicole's character at this point, as long as they don't have him as a patsy and EJ as her true hero. I'm surprised Eric has never been brought back.

• Members

It gives Nicole hopefully a chance for someone fresh so to speak. The EJ merry go round of love interests is old. I also think Greg while not a great actor has enough charisma and charm and chemistry. It's not like Days is filled with great acting talent.

• Members

Tamara%2BBraun.jpg

How about Tamara Braun? Days could reinvent the character as Erica Brady who comes to town and shocks her family with a sex change. She could figure into the Will gay story. How will Sami, Marlena and Roman react to this? How about past love Nicole? Will Will be more open with his sexuality by becoming closer to his uncle/aunt?

• Members

I like Martsolf but I think Brady's characterization has been a mess. He had some nice moments early on when he started in the baby switch story with Nicole, I thought he and NLs Taylor had chemistry, his friendship with Melanie was actually nice, he had some lovely closing scenes with Chloe. But this show can't decide if he's the rootable troubled underdog or corporate tycoon. 3 years is enough. But I'd pick him over Rafe or Daniel if I had to choose

• Members

I agree. Of the show's dead weight in that age group, Daniel is far worse. I think EM has done the best he can. I don't see why it's so awful that he was on Passions. Shawn Christian wasn't on Passions and he is still one of the worst soap actors of all time.

Archived