DAYS: Auditions have begun to recast character

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I disagree. I literally HATED Brady with Kyle Lowder in the part. But I absolutely love Eric Martsolf as Brady. He's done so much with the part and frankly, I think he's kind of a favorite of Gary Gomlin's anyway so I'm not too worried. But I do agree with those who said they hope that DAYS re-explores Brady's dark side.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And hey, she could also run around town to Marlena, John, Sami, Carrie, Rafe, and Lucas demanding to know who has Grandma Evans' cameo and what the hell they've done with that cameo.

• Members

IIRC, Colleen was Grandpa Shawn's sister; so, yes, that would make John, her son, first cousin to the Brady Bunch.

Of course, this being DAYS, we're bound to find out down the road that John is actually the son of Tommy Horton and some chick he met when he returned from Korea Vietnam.

• Members

I actually hope Thad Luckinbill auditions for and gets the part. He's perfect for it and I'd TOTALLY buy him as Sami's twin (not to mention he has an actual twin that could play Sami during Sweeney's next maternity leave ;) ).

alison-sweeney02.jpgthad-luckinbill-11.jpg

Archived