DAYS: Actress leaving

• Members

Have you seen her work outside of Days? I thought her CSI: NY role, albeit limited, was decent.

For that matter, take a look at Casey Deidrick on Body of Proof. I had people tell me he showed more emotion and range in 5 minutes on there than he has on Days.

I think she'll do just fine. We can agree to disagree. :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EXCLUSIVE! DAYS's Burnett Confirms Exit

After four years in Salem, Emmy nominee Molly Burnett (Melanie) will be exiting the show at the end of June. "Going in, I knew it was a four-year contract and look, it's been the most amazing experience," she tells Digest exclusively. "Everyone is so loving and so wonderful and so supportive. It's going to be so hard.... I mean, this is my family. I came out here and I knew nothing, I knew no one and DAYS just kind of opened its arms and took me in. I look at it as four years of the best training any actor could have ever been given." As for her future plans, she notes, "I just want to go explore; see what's up with this whole world." For the full interview, check out an upcoming issue of Digest.

http://www.soapopera...t-confirms-exit

• Members

Daytime Confidential reports that Mel will be off Screen by end of June.

Weird because Molly has been tweeting from the set of DAYS and they're already filming into late August. So either DC is wrong, or Molly has been lying these past few weeks. Maybe DC meant that Molly is filming until late June?

Archived