Days Rumor: Actor Returns!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it's smart to reintroduce Nick first. Nick's original exit was set up to create conflict in a pairing between Melanie and her future male partner (originally a college age Will). When Nathan arrived, his first conflict with Melanie was over her role in Nick's imprisonment. I think a Nick / Melanie / Nathan triangle would be grand, but the Nick / Melanie angle needs to be built up first before reintroducing Nathan. I think this is a step in the right direction for the younger set, but, then again, I'm a Tomlin sympathizer.

• Members

Honestly, I stopped watching the show from May '08-June '10, so I'm only as familiar with Nick/Melanie as I've read about them. So I guess I never considered how, symmetrically, he's important to Melanie. smile.png

I really didn't like GT's production values, but I admire him for reshuffling the deck--he took risks and along with Dena Higley, they were actually able to create a new, successful canvas. But I think a lot of really big mistakes occurred under his leadership, too. But I thought he did good job temporarily filling in for Ron Carlivati at OLTL during the writers' strike . . .

Archived