GH: 80's Fave Returning?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well the only real connection Blackie has in PC is Luke. So it would not make sense to bring him back right now. Only if GH gives us Lesley Webber for Blackies return. That would be worth it and would make total sense. I would love that. Too bad Rick is dead and Amy is kind of dead too.

• Members

"The role of Audrey Hardy will now be played by John Stamos."

Yeah, I remember Amy last appearing around the time Luke and Laura were supposed to get married and Laura had the break from reality. Soon after, all the recurring vets who were dropped from the opening in single scoop (Tony, Amy, Audrey).

• Members

It'd have to depend on the actor. If Arleen Sorkin (ex-Calliope, DAYS) were cast as nuAmy, for example, I, for one, would go along with it. But if it were, say, Tracy Melchior (ex-Kristen, B&B; ex-Kelly, OLTL)? I'd have to pass.

• Members

They've almost had Elizabeth fill that role. Nurse at Nurses station, watching all that goes on and getting involved in people's business that doesnt involve her. Actually Epiphany's been more utilized like that but neither have any comedic charm

Archived