B&B: 25 Years of Stephanie Slaps!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will always have a fondness for the Brooke double slap special.

jz7by9.jpg

LMAO at the mannequin in the background. I thought it was another Logan sister at first

vFtqC.gif

B&B historians, has she ever slapped Sheila? That seems to be one of her main enemies but I couldnt find any clips of it

• Members

Oddly enough I don't think Stephanie has ever slapped Sheila. She has tried to strangle her as we all know, but Stephanie either gets shot, or pushed under in the pool, when she tries to kill Sheila. :D

I'm surprised that she only slapped Sally once, I guess pushing her into the water made up for not a lot of slaps between those 2.

Let me get this straight? after 25 yrs of putting up with their B.S she's never slapped Ridge and Eric?!?

Hope or Steffy is probably not too far from joining the "I survived getting slapped by Stephanie" club....

• Members

Haha yeah i remember that. Someone should post an animated clip of that, just for a good laugh :D

Maybe sometime this year she will finally slap that smugged look off of Ridge's face. It would totally be a 25 years in the making type of thing. Taylor's was almost 20 years in the making when she got slapped by her.

Archived