Soaps & Inappropriate Chemistry

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Josh testing Kendall for Erica to see if Kendall was gay was weird, and the Kendall/Trey vibe was very reminiscent of Erica/Mark before they knew they were siblings. The only time I thought the Kendall/Bianca connection was weird was when Bianca was pregnant with Miranda, but I saw a lot of that as Kendall feeling a kinship with Bianca's baby because of how it was conceived, and Kendall adoring Bianca for loving her Bianca when Erica couldn't love Kendall. It screamed "Kendall needs therapy" to me, but so did most of Kendall's actions over the years.

In what way or at what times do you feel Kendall and Erica had inappropriate chemistry? I didn't really get that vibe from them.

• Members

On screen interactions. There was one scene in-particular a few months back, when Nick went to berate Billy about something, and the chemistry was just so smoldering (IMO) that I just wanted them to get naked and [!@#$%^&*] right there. LMAO!! I would love that storyline. Billy cheats on Victoria...With her own BROTHER!

• Members

Hmmm....

Y&R:

Jill and Katherine

Katherine and Nikki

Katherine and Victor

Lauren and Jana (during the Sara Smythe disaster)

Lauren and Sheila

Nick and Adam

Billy and Kevin

Billy and Abby

Victoria and Nick

Jack and Ashley

Cane and Billy

B&B

Stephanie and Brooke

Stephanie and Taylor

Stephanie and Ridge

Sheila and Brooke

Rick and Brooke

Steffy and Thomas

Ridge and Eric

Passions:

Theresa and Gwen

Theresa and Miguel

Theresa and Whitney

Kay and Simone

Luis and Hank

Ivy and Gwen

Ivy and Rebecca

Ivy and Eve

Tabitha and Timmy

• Members

I have heard rumors that Lindsay Hartley and Jesse Metcalfe spent a lot of time in each others' dressing rooms smoking pot, which would account for the glazed eye look that Theresa had in most of her scenes, and perhaps that accounts for some of their inappropriate chemistry?

• Members

Geez i hope that is not true, LOL. I love Lindsay Hartley. I would buy that she watched him smoked pot. If anything Jesse always acted "weird" whenever he had a scene. haha.

Also, i sensed some sort of vibe between Lindsay and Molly Stanton who played Charity. They rarely had scenes together, but everytime i saw photos of them together. They always looked very "close" I still remember the photo where the entire teen cast of Passions posed for a picture and Molly was lying down on Lindsays stomach.

• Members

Jessica and Natalie - OLTL: Not much, but a couple of times there was a bit of chemistry there when they were fighting because of Natalie and Brody.

Adam and Nick - Y&R: Not a whole lot, but there was one scene where Adam talked about cage fighting and then winked at Nick.

• Members

Dark Shadows - the first 6 months to year of the show had a very incestuous vibe between Carolyn and her uncle Roger. He called her kitten, they openly flirted, she said she wished she could find a man like him. It was unsettling.

• Members

Gawd...they [!@#$%^&*] oozed chemistry....its too bad that they cast Marie as his sister.

I wish they would go there too. What do they really have to lose?? Viewers??....not too many left....Scott and Chandler would be so [!@#$%^&*] hot...

• Members

Who can forget the scene where they ended up fighting and fell onto a bed!

Speaking of GL, I should mention Roxie and Mindy. Very strong, and not at all scripted, chemistry in there. They were the Blair and Jo of Springfield.

Archived