Soaps & Inappropriate Chemistry

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OLTL-Christina Chambers (Marty) & Brandon Buddy (Cole) Bb played her son but looked like he wanted to have sex with her

Patrick Muldoon told an interviewer that he thought Lauren Koslow who plays his mom on Days is Hot

• Members

Babe and Bianca could be in this category too. Or Bianca with any of her female relationships since the only interaction she ever had was when she was paired in friendships with other characters. Oddly enough I think in this pairing the chemistry helped explain some of the reactions in Bianca in later years.

• Members

DAYS: EJ & Lexie. James Scott & Renee Jones have a lot of chemistry together. It's a shame they're siblings. You can also add the Brandon & Lexie pairing. Stepmom sleeping with her husband's son. Granted, they didn't know Brandon was Abe's son, but it was still quite icky, yet hot at the same time.

• Members

Michael and Spinelli had some after he came out of jail

I dont think it was inappropriate. Bianca was a lesbian and Babe came on the show as such a skank, that it wouldnt have phased me if she would be willing to swing that way for fun. Plus Bianca always had a problem with crushing on any girl that was nice to her. I think the chemistry was intentional

• Members

IDK that Babe and Bianca's chemistry was really inappropriate, at least not prior to Babe going along with keeping Bianca's baby from her. After that it was kind of weird that they were friends. Prior to that... Bianca was gay, and Babe was pretty open minded. Open minded enough to get into bed with Bianca and make out in order to shock JR.

• Members

Kendall/Trey were sort of teased a little before we learned they were related, so that made it even stranger. With Trey wandering around their apartment shirtless, and that nice a$$ of his in his pajama bottoms, I did myself wondering if Kendall was going to react.

• Members

That was actually what I meant when I said I thought it justified a bit of Bianca's behavior concerning Babe afterward. I was hardcore convinced that Bianca was in love with Babe all through out 04'. It was the only thing that really made sense about how she could forgive her for what happened so quickly after everything considering how close Babe had gotten to her. It made sense even if it was never acted on. Perhaps it wasn't inappropriate chemistry as much as it was misdirected/ironic chemistry. They were supposed to be just friends, but it always seemed so much more. They were always so close and wrapped in each others lives. It struck me as more then friendship. I don't think the writers intended to make Babe bi, although maybe they were planning in the future to pull a Bianca/Babe/JR love triangle the way they did with Bianca/Marissa/JR in AMC's last year.

Well it was definitely noticeable. I just don't think Megan meant for it to happen as it did. Specifically because she always had Babe involved with other men.

• Members

I remember when Bianca learned about Josh/Babe, she said something to Josh like, "How could you not fall in love with Babe?" or "Everyone falls in love with her." I almost felt like they were saying with big flags that Bianca was in love with her.

Archived