Soaps & Inappropriate Chemistry

• Members

Dynasty definitely was number 1 in inappropriate homoerotic chemistry. There were fighting scenes with Steven/Adam and Adam/Jeff that were brutally hot. The only time Jack Coleman (Steven) was ever not dull was when he was rolling around on the ground with his the dude who played his brother, Gordon Thomson (Adam).

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

On GL.... Marj's Alex and RR's Alan...they acted like husband and wife not siblings. Bev and first Alan always had a vibe..but it was more that they were the only people in town who were each other's equal and they survived an abusive father...Marj Alex's obsession who Alan was screwing was weird, and he acted like the was the old bag of a wife he was bored with.

Tom Pelphery and the guy who played Sandy. They had a scene were Jon climbed on top of him in bed to taunt him and I thought "I can't believe that GL has the balls to do this." which of course they didnt. Actually TP had a weird chemisty with Edmund and the bland guy who played Coop.

Sebastian and Josh....They had a werid scene talking about taking over Spaulding, and Sebastian came off as flirting with Josh and Josh looked like he liked it. I know RN had chemistry with people but he actually had chemistry with the weird little guy who played Sebastian.

• Members

OLTL: Al & Natalie (NM & MA)

This barely counts, as they technically weren't related, but I can't help but wonder if part of the reason they never got together was because Al had just recently been Asa's adopted son (but of course, it was probably because of Crisalie, who I loved so it was all good LOL...OTOH, though, an Cris/Natalie/Al triangle would've been awesome).

• Members

When Jonathon first came on it looked like he would screw anything and anyone..he just belted out a very strong and very sleazy sex vibe. He reminded me of the character of the rent boy in "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil," played by whathisface (and miscast I would say) that one character said something like, "He's the town pump, men and women, if they havent had him they want to." I could have seen him as this dude who would screw anyone to get what he wanted, or just for cheap thrills...but then they blanded him down with the Tammy boring crap and all he did was YELL!!! Gossip was that the Coop kid had a crush on Pelphery in real life...

I forgot, another inappropriate sex vibe was Toby Poser's Amanda with RR's Alan. She even admitted in an article that she had to remember that she was his daughter cause she just loved him so much ..(which seems to be what everyone had to say about RR...too bad he made such a sucky Alan.)

• Members

The Jeff and Adam fight scene where they are at the top of a building under construction was insane. Adam was down and his back on the ground, then Jeff literally had one hand around Adam's groin area to try to shove him towards the ledge. I recently saw this scene on youtube.

Y&R:

Jack and Ashley, when ED first returned to play Ashley around 1999/2000, people were saying too bad ED and PB play siblings cause they would totally work as lovers.

Paul and Patty, they are siblings but the way DD and SH play them, it just all sorts of weird.

Archived