Fans Breathe "Life" Into GH

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL exactly. He did look stoned--maybe they need to adjust the meds (mean I know...)

I enjoyed the piece and appreciate their enthusiasm but some of the hope for the future or weird talk about how this should stay because ABC has always had the best daytime lineup, is just all a bit crazy.

• Members

Kassie looks beautiful, as always.

I do appreciate MB at least trying to sell the show, especially since he is one of those actors who claimed he would leave if Guza was out.

I have a real issue with Starr casually discussing the Todd/Blair relationship drama when her baby daughter just died. They are going to treat that as an afterthought, aren't they?

• Members

Actually I was surprised MB did that as well, and while we can carp about the state and future of the show, I think it does show character to promote it as an actor and not eternally grumble (I don't mean promote every idiotic story, etc, mind you). Yeah the lack of mention of Hope was beyond weird--and Kassie going on about Kristen crush on Chad was kinda uncomfortable, I picture him watching it and now being scared to even approach the actress, or let her near his bunny.

• Members

I thought it was sweet, she was just teasing her onscreen daughter--they've known each other now for 14 years, and I've always loved their bond! smile.png

Kassie is almost 51 (her birthday is March 21st) and she continues to be one of my primary role models for how to age spectacularly!

Archived