Whitney Houston dead at 48!

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Did he have an album or sang on Brandy's CD?? I tell you pure trash....why would Whitney fight over a guy like Ray J?? First Bobby now him...talk about having low standards. Btw...off topic...I heard Monica and Brandy were doing another song together??

• Members

Yeah it sure is. I was watching Nancy Grace and a caller called and Nancy asked her about her time she tried to counsel Whitney & Bobby about their drug use and the caller went on a full out attack on Nancy and others who were slamming Whitney...short while after the call was muted and Whitney music started blasting on the air and the show broke for commericial...Nancy returned to say that she wasnt slamming Whitney and that she was a big fan and sang to her songs..etc..etc...

• Members

I heard it'll be streamed over the net, but I could see one of the local Jersey channels or even New York One airing it, not sure. At any rate, I definitely plan on watching. And oh my God, I'm scared about whatever site that's streaming it totally crashing.nbe.jpg Not to sound corny, but I was raised in the Baptist church and have been to countless homegoings like this one is sure to be and I almost feel like I need to dress up like soap fans used to dress up for weddings.ph34r.png

• Members

Tomorrow evening they're having a private viewing at the funeral home. There will be a motorcade from Whigham's to New Hope on Saturday so the fans can say goodbye. I really don't know what to make out of these reports that Bobby Brown is unwelcome...