Whitney Houston dead at 48!

• Members

wow I missed this as I didnt realize it was being televised. I could have sworn I heard a quote from her mother in regards to the funeral about how she and her family shared Whitney for nearly 30 years and wanted this time for themselves. Or maybe Im misinterpreting thi

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's none of my business, but I get more and more curious about the Bobby situation because it's sounding MUCH worse than I think any of us thought. I never would have guessed that this not being invited to the funeral at first/beingdenied acess to his daughter business was true. I mean, what the hell happened that security prevented him from going over to see his daughter?? If that's true, that an only mean one thing, that BK doesn't want him near her. She's grown enough to say yea or nay to her father.

• Members

Weren't many of those from relationships he had during their marriage? Or is this something else? Either way I can see why her family objected, but if Bobbi Kristina wanted him there, and they agree, they should have just let him sit where he wanted.

• Members

The family decided against a stadium funeral - a la Michael Jackson - and agreed to allow an Associated Press camera in for the public to share in the funeral from a distance.

ETA:

He had two kids before meeting her, I think. During their relationship, I'm not sure. He had one after their marriage ended. From reports I've heard she loved his other children as she was their step-mother.

• Members

Ive been watching Whitney music videos all day long. Its amazing seeing the evolution of her music. I especially love the cheesy 80s videos. and its amazing what a vast difference you see in her and the production values going into the 90s.

Bobby Brown never had any kids aside from Bobbi Kristina during his marriage. He had 3 prior to Whitney and one after. I beleive his kids had every right to be there. Not only did they love Whitney and she loved them as their stepmother, they are Bobbi Kristina's siblings and would be there to support her during her time of need

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

These are the 5, that's Bobbi (soon to be 19) with one of the three before Whitney, LaPrincia (21).

bobbykrissisterblackcelebkidscom.jpg?w=497&h=663

This is LaPrincia's brother from the same mama, Bobby Brown Jr (20). The baby is Bobby's child with his current fiance.

pic1.jpg

This is Bobby's oldest, Landon (26).

landon-m1.jpg

February 1, 2011

Whitney Houston sang at the funeral service for Bobby Brown’s mother Carole Brown who was buried yesterday in Boston, Massachusetts. According to TMZ, Whitney reached out to Bobby and asked to be a part of the funeral spoke a few words at the service and said she would always consider Carole her mother-in-law.

Whitney performed twice at the service, first singing “Precious Lord Take My Hand” and then later joining in with Johnny Gill and New Edition to sing Never Would Have Made It.

• Members

Yeah, she had sort of a Valley Girl accent. BK seemed kind of miffed with the attention her big sis was getting, or sad and annoyed that she was still a kid and Laprincia was a big girl now.

They were a mess but they did seem like fun people to hang out with. I draw the line at cocaine though.

Ha, "line", I didn't even...

• Members

They say Mariah was there but I'm not sure if the back of the head I thought was hers was really hers. Oprah and Gayle were easily spotted up front. I don't know how I missed Mary J. when I later saw a pic of her outside in a ghastly long blond wig. There was another lady with light long hair who looked like a singer but I couldn't i.d. her. I also saw Leslie Uggams.

• Members

Landon had issues with Whitney that they may or may not have worked out. He didn't feel she loved him. He told the Enquirer a few years back he felt she treated him like staff and she didn't want him to hang around with Bobbi.

This is a video (or two) of Whitney singing at Bobby's mothers funeral earlier this month:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bP2Luz33MI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r65WM25A1AE