Whitney Houston dead at 48!

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

When Wendy Williams asked Whitney about Robyn in that infamous interview, she didn't say much. I wonder if they'd been long estranged.

The ex-limo driver has written some rather damning stuff.

And allegedly, Whitney met with Dr. Marc Mani about having a facelift but her heart, lungs, and liver failed his pre-op exam.

• Members

That's interesting, as I thought she still looked attractive all the way up to the end. Obviously there was wear and age but not anywhere near the Lindsay Lohan scale.

I can't blame the family for doing whatever they can to get money together, but it sounds like Bobbi Kristina needs a lot of long term mental health care, and I don't know where those funds will come from.

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

Yes, she still was beautiful, nothing losing a few pounds wouldn't fix. Susan Lucci had her first plastic surgery at around that age and just genetically, Whitney wasn't experiencing the same facial sagging despite her bad habits. I wonder if Dionne ever had her face done. She's got those crazy cheekbones that they say can carry the weight of the world on most aging faces.

• Members

I don't want to feed into speculation, but it seemed like the bond she had with Robyn was unlike any other bond she had in her life.

I seriously wonder how much truth there is to her wanting to be with Robyn, but Cissy, Clive, the church, and the industry making her go in another direction to keep up appearances.

As for prophetic last words, Vh1 had a great one in their special about her. I can't remember Whitney's exact quote, but it was about how she wanted to be remembered and the how she doesn't plan her life.