DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Those scenes were beautiful. Will needs to hear from someone that being Gay is ok and the fact that Marlena didnt even flinch I think shows him that is true & also gives support to his talk with Sonny where Sonny said after admiting your gay, it starts getting easier. Very well done DH, CM & FS

• Members

I actually didn't mind that the gay bar that they were at was outside, being as some of the best bars I've been to have been (Fire Island, Provincetown, Los Angeles), but I just wish it wasn't in the Square.

Sonny: Hey, let's go down to the square! We can get a double latte, a new set of luggage, some stationary, and go to Happy Hour with some homos. Fierce!

• Members

TV Guide Magazine: Let's get back to the future. How will Lucas react to the news his son, Will [Chandler Massey], is gay?

Dattilo: He's in shock when he sees Will flirting with another guy, but I'm really proud of the way the writers are handling this. They stayed true to Lucas' past, so he's still a very loving and accepting guy. He's really there for Will, though he's worried his son will be heckled. He's worried about hate crimes and would do anything to protect him. [Laughs] The last thing Lucas needs is to try to kill somebody — again!

TV Guide Magazine: Any chance he can make this dysfunctional threesome a happy family? Or is that mission totally impossible?

Dattilo: We have some scenes where Lucas tells Will that he and Sami are getting back together and Will's not happy about it, so they're all going to talk it out. It's at that point that Lucas is feeling so vulnerable and exposed that he lashes out and says, "Well, you know what? I'm gay!" And let me tell you, that Chandler just rips up every scene. What a great actor! Before I left the show we'd worked together in only one or two scenes. When I came back I'm going, "Who the hell is this guy?" I didn't know it was the same kid!

I think BD meant to say Will feels Vulnerable and not Lucas. Im Surprised MichaelLogan at TV Guide didnt catch that

http://www.tvguide.c...op-1043759.aspx

Archived