ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

:lol: Her shade is hilarious: "All I can say is we employ a veteran, and he's a good person." She must have really wanted him out. I wonder if the execs regret it now that he apparently has gained weight. I wasn't going to check the show out but this makes it sound like it at least deserves a try.

• Members

I liked him well enough on OLTL, but I wouldn't say I'm either. lol But, yeah, I immediately wrote it off because it's Lifetime but the things they described in the article make it sound at least worth checking out! Should be interesting.

:lol: Gotta see the good in every situation! Anyone can confirm the acquiring of an ass for Josh Kelly?

I just find it so funny that the network fought to keep him around as the often shirtless sexy handyman and he comes back for season 2 having gained 40 pounds. I mean, :lol: isn't he aware of the demands of his job? What person in that situation even does that? Unless the difference really isn't that stark. Hilarious.