GH: Yet Another Vet Returns!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hates a strong word. I ddint watch them back in the day but I cant stand the character of Noah and hated their interactions since he came back.They do nothing for me and I hated the idea of them reuniting. I really dont care to see Bobbie in a romance again (and definetly not with him). Im fine with her just returning in a supporting capacity, which she should have been utilized in anyway

• Members

I hope he does bring Bobbie out of the woodwork. The Noah/Anna thing should never have happened and its time Bobbie had a little closure with this guy. I don't remember Bobbie/Noah back in the day, but one scene between the two of them last go-around was enough to prove they had more chemistry in their baby fingers than all the forced stuff with Anna and the Rocker any day of the week.

• Members

Supposedly they wanted to bring Karen Wolek back, and Wanda Webb, both well known old characters, although the rumor also is that Karen's return would have been about Aubrey, the most pointless character ever on OLTL. Wanda couldn't return because the actress was making a film.

Other than that, most of their returns were brief, or poor, or both. Alex Olanov returned several times over the years for no apparent reason other than giving her useless long-lost children. Lindsay appeared a few times. Troy, a pointless return. Mitch had several bad returns. So did Allison Perkins. Tina returned twice, the first botched, the second was good but that seems to be because she couldn't stay long, since RC's plans for her sounded pretty questionable. Cord returned a few times. Max returned once, for no reason, then when he should have come back (at the end of the show), the actor wasn't asked.

Nathan Fillion's return as Joey was decent enough. I think he was back for a week.

Most of the major returns (Carlo, Marty, Kelly) were bad, or quickly fell apart (Todd), and the returns of Pamela and Lee were poor and cheap, ending with them being murdered and it being some type of weird joke. The returns of Powell, Rebecca, and Zach were lousy and managed to piss all over one of the show's most acclaimed storylines, and once again turned into weird camp.

Sometimes I'm sure they did have plans that were killed. For instance, the return of Cassie, Dorian's daughter, which I've seen praised, was essentially Cassie sitting on a plane, Cassie walking to the airplane toilet, and Cassie standing in a room with Dorian. Other than giving me a good laugh, and assuring me that Cassie has good bowels, I got nothing out of that.

Generally I'd be wary of any returns RC or FV are involved in.

I guess their most successful return was Tea. She was exactly the same character as she was in the late 90's, and they spent plenty of time building up her relationship with TSJ's Todd.

Archived