GH: Yet Another Vet Returns!

Mr. Vixen

• Members

Bet y'all thought it was Jackie Zeman when you saw that I started this topic! But alas, it's not....Though there are rumors....

Rick Springfield Returns!

With all this depressing talk about General Hospital’s uncertain future (do we really want it to

run in primetime?), the soap’s fans can certainly use some good news. Fortunately, we’re happy to oblige.

EW has learned exclusively that Rick Springfield will reprise his role as Dr. Noah Drake for a few episodes beginning in March. He’s back in Port Charles to see his son Dr. Patrick Drake (Jason Thompson).

Springfield will return to the set in February.

If GH fans will recall, Noah hightailed it out of town in 2008 because of his drinking and need for serious help.

Springfield has come and gone from the soap before: He returned to the show in 2005 after his original run began in the early 80s.

Speaking of comings and goings, Finola Hughes (Anna Devane Scorpio Lavery Scorpio) is also returning to the sudser. She began taping last week for a mid-February return.

I'm very excited for this. I assume it has something to do with Robin's exit. I'm just waiting to hear about Sean, Tiffany and Felicia please....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The OLTL invasion continues!!! Bring back Guza & Wolf! :P In all seriousness, this is nice. Cartini were very good at bringing people back, even if it was only for short term. I like that in those years we got to see so many former characters, especially the occasional one you never expected to see again. I hope they hold off on bringing Bobbie back and give her a final story to showcase Bobbie after so much years of service. I don't want her back in the background. Jump head-first in supporting her family, then segue into her own story. This is (most likely) the end, so I want to see these swan songs.

• Members

The OLTL invasion continues!!! Bring back Guza & Wolf! tongue.png In all seriousness, this is nice. Cartini were very good at bringing people back, even if it was only for short term. I like that in those years we got to see so many former characters, especially the occasional one you never expected to see again. I hope they hold off on bringing Bobbie back and give her a final story to showcase Bobbie after so much years of service. I don't want her back in the background. Jump head-first in supporting her family, then segue into her own story. This is (most likely) the end, so I want to see these swan songs.

Most of the short term returns were usually meaningless (or the character died and everyone forgot two days later). I think what they're doing with Hughes and Rogers has more potential.

Archived