B&B: ANOTHER star dropped to recurring

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, i mean resurrect spectra, or launch her own thing. Be a legit rival to Forrester. or they could even have her opening a Fenmores department store in LA and the forrsters assume they will be featured but have another fashion house trying to out bid them.

I just think Lauren is a natural fit in LA and they could do her better justice than YR, at least for a few months lol.

• Members

I know but Im saying Jackie M took over Spectra already. That company doesnt exist anymore as it was all incorporated into Jackie M. Lauren would be inheriting Jackie M if she were to "resurrect" Spectra.

I wouldnt mind seeing Lauren, but Id rather not have Michael come over. I could do without him

• Members

She lasted a lot longer than anyone expected and EIGHT YEARS is a long time.

Many of us said it ad nauseum; it's time to cut the losses with Marones... The Spencer have surprisngly proven to be a valid core family on this show and Bill has a new dynmaic instead of the conastnt recycling of the stolen designs plot.

We will see how long Jack Wagner will overcome all this inspite of his contract renewal last fall. La Gareis is pregnant AGAIN and without the annoying Donna pairing, Nick is also extremely pointless.

• Members

Bill seems popular but I'm not sure about Liam - the recent stories have made a lot of fans sick of him. I think in the long run Bill may be one of those characters like Nick who just stays around even if most of his family becomes meaningless.

They should have kept CJ, Macy, Darla around in some form, as there have not been any real dynamics since that time with any new families. Bill exists solely to play out the same two or three scenes with Steffi and Katie, and I have no idea why Nick exists.

Archived