GH: Actress not returning

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe, but I think that she should make that decision for herself and will when she is ready Watching her on GH over the years, I think she has been sick for a very long time so I just hope that she gets well and stays well.

• Members

Whats SAD is that when given the Word of Kirsten & You Still say you KNOW that is not the truth. Really were you Guys in her doc appointments or looked at her medical file. I'd guess not. But you two just want to further the rumors cause what you like to GOSSIP when thats all your doing. While KS is trying to heal thyself. What she is going thru is no ones business but hers but she decided to share it so people could get educated. Why dont you too do just that.

Also I hope if your ever ill that someone shows you a lot more compassion than you are showing her

No Problem. Sorry if i was snappy with u earlier. KS is going thru a lot & I hate all the specualtion so hopefully this will curve that but by looking at newer posts Id say it hasnt so far

• Members

Even though I was surprised to find out that he had issues later on (I wasn't into reading soap magazines at the time of his departure), it sure explained a lot as to why he was suddenly replaced. I definitely agree with you about it being important to speak up on this instead of devising an 'inoffensive' reason for no longer being a part of your show.

• Members

I have no idea what is going on with her, but I don't see why it's her job to educate anyone. She's a soap actress, not a teacher or a role model. She is entitled to privacy no matter what her medical condition might be. She shouldn't be expected to "speak out" about anything, if she doesn't want to.

• Members

I'm not "speculating" either, only saying that I live in Orlando and my best friend is a working actor here. He's known both Karen & Kirsten for YEARS (I only know Karen- she's on my FB) and what's been reported are only partial truths. There's a hell of a lot more going on there and has been for years. Kirsten's only been estranged from her mother for so long and that was by Karen's choice, not Kirsten's. An ultimatum about money was given that Kirsten wasn't ready for.

Apparently, this disease and other factors have now brought them back together and Kirsten has a long road ahead of her.

She'd faced her endo when she was ready to come back and had even announced it. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Archived