GH: Veteran actress returns

• Members

Emma Samms returns

http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/general-hospital-emma-samms-returns-holly/

And the 1980s hits keep on coming!

On the heels of TVLine breaking the news that Tristan Rogers is returning to General Hospital this February as Robin’s father, Robert Scorpio, we now can also report that Emma Samms is on her way back to the ABC soap, to reprise her role of Holly Sutton Scorpio.

Yet while Rogers and Finola Hughes are both returning to GH as part of Kimberly McCullough’s (Robin) exit storyline, Samms will resurface in late February for the purpose of helping

Samms created the role Holly in 1982 (cue skinny-dipping flashback!), and last appeared on GH in June 2009. Her other TV credits include, of course, Dynasty and its spin-off, The Colbys.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good to have Holly back as part of Robin's farewell. GH is doing a much better job that I thought it would bringing back the actors who played important characters in Robin's life. Hopefully, Felicia, Sean, and Tiffany are on their way.

• Members

Spoilers I've read suggests just that - too bad the character/actor is so much like Luke it will be hard to change up the belief (and there are a lot of us who don't hold any pairing as sacrosanct who don't have a problem with Ethan's currently paternity).

That's so last decade. They got along wonderfully when Holly last visited.

I'm afraid to say Baby Boy, with the suggestion that Carly is being axed, there is now no real reason for Bobbie to return. Sad, but seems the way this is flowing. Some vets seem worth the hoopla, others seem to be worth nothing.

• Members

As much as I'm trying hard not to watch any shows after OL goes off the air, I must say, GH is making me reconsider. I LOVED Anna/Robert/Holly/Luke back in the day and now Blair from OL (I don't really care about the other three). If they get Melissa Archer, I'll cave!

• Members

I tend to agree with those who say there's no real point in making Ethan Robert's child now. Ethan is leaving, Luke still cheated on a pregnant Laura, Ethan has still spent the last few years as a boozing misogynist pimp.

• Members

Has there been an official announcement that NP is leaving? I've only seen JMB's twitter. Rumor has it Ron and Frank want NP to stay on. After being almost universally banned as the worst storyline of 2009, I think it would be terrific if they changed Ethan's paternity.

Archived