DAYS: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Abby/Melanie smackdown was lame! Those scenes were very underwhelming and didnt live up to what I wanted out of the preview

Victor wants Madison to be CEO of Titan...WTF!? Thats quite a promotion for her but what does it do to the barely there Madworld vs Countess W story? I kinda feel the writers dont know what the heck they want

• Members

Where did that giant couch at the Town Square come from? LOL. Was that always there? I was shocked when I saw Sonny lounging on it laugh.png Wow

I liked the Brady/Victor/Madison/Maggie scenes. I'm glad he's going to work with John. I do NOT like that Victor gave Madison the CEO position at Titan rolleyes.gif Just no. All the Philip talk today, I wish he could've been brought back to take that position!

Molly Burnett did great today. Love her.

• Members

Oh how sexy were those EJ/Will scenes. I wish it were the UK where a soap would actually go there. EJ/Will are a money couple if I've ever seen one. Will's actual love interest will have a lot to live up to. I do hope they continue their more soapy and dramatic approach with Will and give him an older love interest. I feel they're doing a good job of telling a more modern and less predictable story where Will feels like everyone else. SO why not go all out and give him a rich husband ala EJ and make them the power couple? I'd die lol.

• Members

Victor offering Madison the CEO job came out of nowhere. I guess they are morphing the Kate/Madison story into some sort of Kate/Sami story and Madison will do whatever as CEO, probably nothing businesswise. Or she will become John's business rival maybe putting Brady in the middle. Somehow her position at Titan has to put a strain on her relationship with Brady.

• Members

I mentioned in the spoiler thread that I want Will to at least develop a crush on EJ. I can see them both at the new spa/gym and Will sneaking a peak in the shower. I want to see him tormented over falling for the guy that he should for all intents and purposes hate

• Members

Why do I feel as if Melanie is going to be the new face of Countess W? I see she and Abby fighting for the title and that will be another way to make them rivals. Mel of course will most likely win out and everyone can adore her as she gets all the attention

Archived