OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 26

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't help but wonder if there were Christmas Day scenes at Llanfair cut out. There was a picture in a recent ABC SID with Clint, Jessica and Bree seemingly opening presents on Christmas morning, with Gabrielle looking over them. It could have just been the actors opening presents onset, as they took a cast & crew picture that was in the same issue, but I hope this means that Gabrielle's stuff hasn't been cut! I want my Gabby! mad.gifsad.png

Anyway, two scenes that made me tear up that you guys are going to laugh at me about ph34r.png :

1. Blair telling Jack how much she loves him. Even with Jack said, I still remember her mourning him when she thought he died as baby. The fact that I had just started watching then probably played a factor, too.

2. Gigi and Shane's reunion. I can't help it, I liked them so much when I started watching again a few years ago. No one's perfect, guys! laugh.png

ETA: I hope Gabrielle's stuff hasn't been cut, not has! I miss her so much and this would be the first and ONLY time we'll get to see her again! sad.png

• Members

Oh yeah, that's definitely at the Christmas party or whatever they're doing on set. As far as I can tell in my filming info, Fiona wasn't there any days that the little girl who plays Bree actually filmed so I wouldn't be worried about her scenes getting cut cause of that picture.

• Members

I'd be disappointed if that was an actual scene that was cut with Gabby. The holiday episodes of OLTL for Christmas were disappointing. I wanted to see all the kids like at Thanksgiving.

Scotty, I should have said shown pictures of the cast, not just names of the cast. That's what I meant, oops sorry.

• Members

Only 12 left? sad.png This is not life...

Not to sound dramatic, but no AMC has already thrown me out of sorts, I don't know what the hell my weekdays are going to be like without these two hours of appointment TV. Ugh, am I going to have to start exercising or something?

• Members

Thanks, that makes sense. It would have been good to have some Christmas Day stuff like that at Llanfair, though.

That's my plan--I just got an exercise bike for Christmas! laugh.png Just pop in some good DVDs in front the TV, some of your favorite shows or movies while you do it. That's what I plan to do. It'll be fun! smile.png

• Members

Actually, it does look like 1996 was the last of the closing credits with pictures.....1997 was of a tree, 1998 they just did regular credits without the full cast/crew list, and in 1999 they were back to Christmas tree in the background.

Archived