DAYS: Actor Returning?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Er, so he trashed the show, who gives a crap? He's not the first actor to do something like this, nor will he be the last, and yes he should be allowed back, cause other's have done the same & have returned.

That'd be like saying Tristan Rogers shouldn't return to GH cause of what he said about the show.....

• Members

The bottom line is, BD is okay at best, and absolutely terrible at his worst. He worked when Lucas and Sami were teenagers scheming together, but he never outgrew that immature and overly infantile portrayal. Even Lucas' alcoholism was hard to take seriously because he wasn't up to the task of showing the complexities of the disease. If Lucas were to come back, he should be portrayed by someone who has both the chops to do the role justice and the drive to take it seriously, refusing to half ass it.. With Will's coming out imminent, I'd rather see real emotion between a real actor and a more than capable Chandler, and not somone who just yells, whines and throws in the intermittent nostril flare and deep breath for not so good measure.

• Members

Give me Bryan Dattilo playing Lucas, a character I actually give a damn about and I'll want to tune in. What I don't want to see, and why I haven't tuned in for the past 22 months is the overthetop acting of James Scott and the non-existent acting of Galen Gering. Those two consisently lead the episode counts and Days' ratings consistently suck. It's not a coincidence.

• Members

Well, I'm not going to blame James Scott or Galen Gering for DAYS' poor ratings, but I do think Sami Brady is best suited with---and has the best chemistry with--- Bryan Dattilo's Lucas. I really hope he comes back because that'll work in perfectly with Will's coming out storyline.

Archived