Days: End of Nov Spoilers

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think we are all guilty of it. When its our faves its not a retread when its not it is.

The last so many sweeps events have been EJ/Sami/Nicole/some baby. Whether its kidnapping, sex, shooting someone in the head, dopplegangers, its the same people. I guess NBC sees them as ratings winners who knows. The only new twist in this is Will and the fallout for him. The rest I have to say is SSDD.

• Members

Seems like allot of the work that Sami has done to truly turn over a new leaf has been thrown out the window for the most part. I'll wait to see how it plays out, but I do hope that Will doesn't come out just t hurt her. Then it may seem like the pushing point will be his mother having sex with a man he hates.

• Members

The biggest problems with Will becoming like a young Sami are that he's been a pretty normal kid for the last few years - I guess you could say his sexuality will also make him snap, but that's going along with the idea that gay = twisted. Add in that we're never going to see him in any type of intimate moment with another man, and it may end up like Rafe and Adam on Y&R, where the only focus was on how shocking the whole thing was supposed to be, with zero affection shown between the characters.

• Members

I was a normal kid for the longest time, sweet and nice as can be, but when I got older something in me snapped and I became an utter bitch, and still am to this day tongue.png .

My only problem is that I don't think the actor is capable of being a "Sami", I'm hoping this turn will give his character a second life much like AMC's Annie. She was an utter bore as a goody goody, much like Will is now (even with his gay drama), but when she became a schemer, she became like a breath of fresh air to the show, her character flourished. But I'm not convinced he is a strong enough actor, to be a Sami type character.

Sami and her torment of Marlena is what made me start watching days, she got me hooked. I would love to see Will follow suit.

• Members

I agree.

I dont thionk he snaps and is BAM 1997 sami brady.

I think it will bring up issues he has with his mother he has long buried. this whole loving, happy, perfect relationship has never fit with the characters and im glad to see that is being corrected. when sami first found john/mar, she didnt go evil.

• Members

I do resent the Marlena / John retread, while acknowledging Sami / E.J. / Nicole have been in an endless triangle focusing on Sami's children being in peril because of the actions of one of the three involved. The difference is I wouldn't mind see Sami and E.J. and Nicole in other plotlines. For some Marlena / John supporters, this is the story they want (J + M v. the Dimeras), I'm not even against the use of Marlena and John, but my fear is that they cannot simply be exist in Salem supporting other stories.

I'm torn on rehashing Zach's death. For the past three years, we've been dealing with the ramifications of Zach's death and I felt like the issue has been dealt with. On the other hand, Reckell and Alfonso were excellent in those scenes prior to the reboot where they seem to be hestiant and devoted to making their relationship work while accepting they have issues. To be fair, Zach's death can never truly be resolved and will always be a ghost haunting Bo and Hope's relationship.

I understand your point, but smirk at the thought of Sami walking into her apartment to find Will nonchalantly walking out of the bedroom with some random hook up. I would love Will to just rub his sexuality in her face the way Sami has brought men in and out of Will's life since his birth (Austin, Lucas, Brandon, E..J. and Rafe).

I wish the show had continued the bond between Will and Stefano. Stefano embracing Will completely after his outing would certainly provide sufficient drama as everyone would be in uproar that Will had returned to Dimera home. Then, slowly, Will could go to the dark side while living with his grandmother, her criminal husband, and their shady relations.

Archived