Days: Hope Spoiler!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is IT!

Chelsea ABSOLUTELY cannot be redeemed and if DAYS is going this route with Chelsea and having her show NO remorse towards Hope for KILLER HER CHILD, then the !@#$%^&*] deserves to DIE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH!!!!!

I want that !@#$%^&*]es head on a platter!

And while Im at it, [!@#$%^&*] BO TOO!!!

He and Billie and mis-carriage baby can go [!@#$%^&*] THEMSELVES!

• Members

I don't understand the Chelsea character. Does JER and Corday want us to like her or at least accept her? How can we when she isn't taking responsibility for killing Zach, and now she is encouraging her mother to (yet again :angry: ) come between Bo and Hope. Killing Zach and orchestrating the break-up of DAYS most popular couple isn't winning Chelsea any brownie points!

• Members

Chelsea really surprised me today with the let Billee take the blame attitude. After all she is the mother and mothers are supposed to protect their kids. And she has been wanting to make up for all those years. I mean what a brat this child is.

I think the writers are going way over board to not get us to like her. I haven't liked her at all all along and I thought the writers would try to make me feel guilty for not liking her with all this - but sorry I don't. Of course the way you are writing her I don't.

And I agree with the poster who talked about the pacing of this story. JER has really picked it up on this one which is way out of the ordinary for him. I figured it would be weeks before even Bo knew that Chelsea was the one who did it.

Overall Days is just rocking and kicking ass big time right now.

Archived