ABC Soaps In Depth

reports that
GL
veteran
Kurt McKinney
(ex-Matt Reardon) is joining
One Life to Live
!

He has been cast as a physician working at the Kentucky hospital, where the "mystery patient" has been hiding.

No further details have been announced at this time, but his debut will be on Friday, October 14.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kinda disappointed he's not going back to GH as Ned. I think he's more dynamic than Wally Kurth and could offer a fresh take on the role. As for the mystery patient, I wonder who it will be now. Farrah Fath revealed on Dirty Soap that the cancellation plans changed things. Originally she was going to be Stacey, now she's just a ghost. Will they contact Crystal Hunt to return? Obviously it's Stacey so unless it's Fath, then it wouldn't make sense to outright recast. This whole thing is crazy though. I bet the end result will be disappointing, but I'd like to see Hunt have a chance to redeem herself.

• Members
Dirty Soap was filmed months ago when she said that comment and it was shortly after cacnellation. They may have put the original plans on hold to assess where they were going to go with the show but it seems that the story is now back on track. I believe Stacy had her face altered to look like Gigi and I beleive FF will play her at least till the show goes off the air

Archived