• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I think from what I have read in the past is that Robin even admits her narcissism saying something along the lines that she is a diva but a team playing diva, lol but at least she admits it. I just don't want her to end up like Brenda Dickson...and it has been prooven before that Dorian can be recast.

• Members

I don't think they'd recast Dorian. They haven't been interested in Dorian in years, and have minimized just about every relationship she had on the show. I doubt that would change even if Robin wasn't in the role.

Unless you can support a rapist, then you aren't all that interesting to OLTL in recent years. Dorian wouldn't do that.

• Members

I think PP will ask Robin Back and I love her Tweets But she needs to get Over this they prolly won't want me crap. Look PP is Not ABC but If RS continues to Put that out there, that negative vibe, Then maybe PP will be like, Is it worth it and just move on

• Members

Watching her try to tweet something to people can be pretty funny. I don't think I have every seen her actually get her tweet to the right person. She will try to tell Kristen Alderson something but ends up sending it to some unknown random person.

Archived