OLTL: Actress not returning

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate Stacy. So no matter what, I never want to see Stacy again. No matter what actress is in the role. And a lot of people hate Stacy way more than I do.

That being said, if it's a given that Stacy is coming back (ugh), then this is actually bad news in some ways. At best, I think Crystal Hunt is a mediocre actress. But I think Farah Fath is an awful acress. And Crystal had chemistry with Scott Clifton and Scott Evans, while Farah has no romantic chemistry with anyone. And of course, neither of them had any chemistry with JPL, even though Farah is obviously with JPL in real life.

But first and foremost, I just don't want Stacy back in any form. And I can't speak for anyone else, but it really seems like about 96% of the viewers really don't want her back either, no matter what the story is or which actress plays her.

• Members

Right. But that doesn't explain why Rex is seeing Gigi, considering Stacy is hooked up to machines in Kentucky. Wait, I guess that's the whole point of her ghost.

I'm so not looking forward to a reconstructed Stacy looking like Gigi, and having Farah Faith act like Stacy, while being Gigi. They had the chance to get rid, but instead they chose the gothic route. Kim is so far the saving grace of this.

Archived