AMC: Thursday, August 25, 2011

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love it how it always seems to come back to discussion about Cady's horrendous hair faux pas. LOL. But yes, I think that was one of her best styles, the one you speak off. I also enjoyed her hair right before she "died" the 2nd time. It was very reminiscent of the 1998 hair.

I'd be shocked too, but oh what a dream? With our luck though we'd be stuck with a dead Kendall doing the voiceover of the rebooted AMC in January a la Mary Alice Young on Desperate Housewives.

• Members

Didn't like either. Why is Ryan wearing nearly a sweater in the Dog Days of Summer?? AND Don't get me started on Kendall's tube top....I mean dress. *Notice to AMC wardrobe* PLAY up the fun or angular neck lines on AM ....Lord knows she has the torso to pull it off!

Yep...... I'm still laughing about "Dumbo" ....lol.

Ugh. Get this brute ABUSIVE thug off my screen NOW!!! PLEASE I BEG!!! Could not stand him before.....cannot stand him even more now!! He brings the entire show down with his mean bullying abusive caveman act!! GO AWAY YOU SICK PIG.

See above ...oh hell with it....I'll say it again... it was a dangling tube top.... two sizes too small. Oxymoron I know, but somehow TRUE!

Oh gosh ...the plan the plan the plan. We don't know what the plan is. For all we know Zach just told Kendall that he was going to be backing David and she had to go along with it...or he is pretending to and she must follow daddy's rules.

What kind of "plan" is.... "I treat you like sh*t and you don't say anything about it...okay ....Daughter/wife/Kendall?"

Please this sick toxic mess is MESSED the F up!!! Even more now than EVER and how that is even possibly possible is beyond ME. Ahhh Ugh blah hurl eeew . Sorry just puked everywhere!

They are so damn dysfunctional it's horrific. He looks at her like he stepped in dog crap..... maybe from the Beneful commercial with EM.....and that was before he went BOOM. Now he is even more nasty, sick and abusive and brutish!!!!

This is no plan.......Zach is being same old Zach..... and wanting "muhwife" to be his doormat!! Somebody give this man a damsel to save so he can drop her on her ass again...perhaps a Dixie Cup is calling his name to deposit in...NO??.....no confused lesbians or Sister-In-Law needs a baby??? Or just make this meaner more caveman more of a brute Zach go BOOM again!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE >>>>>>>>>GO AWAY!!!!!!!

What a waste of the last weeks of AMC!!!!! The Zen bus does it AGAIN ...BUMP BUMP BUMP! Watch the hell out!!! 15 days nonstop of this thug....... my eyes and ears are bleeding .......while I wonder....... Frankie & Randi WHO????

Hell even ERICA KANE has been backburnered while we get MORE Zen angst! AHHHHHHHHHHH! PLEASE Make it STOP!!!!!!

Sorry.... I hate Zendall if you couldn't tell! smile.png

• Members

LOVED that too!! Especially LOVED the caveman walking in on it and watching the green eyed monster getting all up in him!!! XOXOXOXOX

Wasn't crazy about Greenlee's shirt either.....didn't hate it...not loving it either! I did think they should have put THAT shirt on Kendall and put Greenlee in the dress.... as it would at least FIT her.

ETA: BTW C21....Loving that avatar & banner!!!

• Members

I am not a Griffin or Cara fan but Kendall is more bearable with Griffin than with Zach at this point. I can;t help it. I am sure TK is a nice person but Zach is just the prototype male for everything wrong with male characters on ABCD. So dominating and sanctimonious and overbearing. McBain is the same way as is Sonny Corinthos and Jason Morgan to an extent. None of the women dressed well today. Cara;s outfit was a disaster as well and Dixie looked like a hobo.

• Members

She also was a designer who dressed for character, not for actor or trend. I miss her "touch" on AMC, just as I miss William Mickley's unique style as Scenic Designer, and Sid Ramin's orchestrations as Composer.

• Members

well its not for you to let die (unless you're secretly JHC ohmy.png )....I think AMC should let the company die....lol. I havent felt that company has been necessary in years. I wish the show would just blow it up already and have Greenlee and Kendall move on

Archived