DOOL: Fall Preview!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There are a number of actors that just can't be worked with - unfortunately they often seem to be fan favourites, so the fans don't fully understand why they can't be seen. They think the shows are denying them, when in reality the work place just can't handle them.

• Members

Doesn't Days have their own set of Divos/Divas? I don't know I am just asking . I have read rumors of Allison Sweeney being a bit controlling and James Scott seems to be how should I say it, condescending to US soaps at times. I imagine firing the DH's a couple of years ago though probably put everyone in check to an extent.

• Members

I'm guessing Deidre Hall once upon a time was quite of the diva nature (i.e. the perks in her contract needed to bring her back in 1991) but her 'tude has since subsided. I imagine she's a teamplayer now and just wants the show to survive for as long as it can. A few years back, she said she'll stay on the show for as long as it's on the air. Her and Drake never got the chance to negotiate a smaller salary back in late 2008; you know they both would've stayed on at a lesser pay.

The era of daytime divas and divos went out in the 90's. Those who still carry that attitude (i.e. The Mustache, Minnie Mouse) are delusional.

• Members

Interesting read. It's too bad that it took him this long to pull his head out of his ass, though.

Love that he mentioned Maggie and Victor, hate that he mentioned Melanie, and am overjoyed that Daniel's name was nowhere in there. :)

• Members

It took him so long? He gives the same darn interview every year when he comes up with a new plan to SAVE DAYS. So when these changes don't get the uptic he expects who's fault will it be then. certainly not his it never seems to be. I clearly remember his 2010 pre summer interview where he was coming in to get things in shape and guess what nothing changed.

Archived