GH: Classic Thread

• Members

Lol!  Now I have to go back and watch because I completely forgot about that Jax/Tracy/ELQ subplot.  It is such a minor blip on the Sonny/Brenda/Jax edits that I almost forget it's entire purpose.   I genuinely thought Ned covering for AJ in Jason's accident was the final nail in the coffin.

Others may disagree with me, but it's been brought up more than once in dialogue, so I *think* the show is explaining it that way.  Neither Lois or Ned have specifically stated that's why they broke up but they've talked about it.

I can agree with this.  The whole topic is probably too nuanced for GH in 2024, but there should be an explanation about why Lois is perfectly fine with the Q's now when she was completely unwilling to let Brook Lynn grow up with them 30 years ago.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am pretty sure the show currently thinks Lois's most memorable moment is her popping out of the cake and want to use it.   Again, I think it's just laziness.   I think Rena and Wally are trying to make it more complicated and nuanced, but if I was a new viewer my take would be that Katy Bell is why they broke up.