GH: Classic Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Deidre Hall had special billing on the end credits for years.  She was last and it said with Deidre Hall as Marlena Evans Brady/Black from her 91 return until she got fired.  The show just didn't do it when they brought her back for whatever reason.  Wayne Northrop was actually part of the WITH credits along with Deidre when he returned in the 90's as well.

Anyway, I don't really think Chad Duell looks like Billy Warlock.  I think he looks closer to Sean Kanan, but Drew Garrett looked a lot like Sean Kanan/Steve Burton.  Honestly, I don't know who Chad Duell looks like, but there are a lot of Carlys and AJ's to choose from so he probably looks like a combo of one of them lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am sure I said it here before, but Sonny as a character should have ended when he left Brenda at the altar.  It would have been the perfect character arc.  The power he craved cost him the family and love he wanted as well.  Too bad Mo didn't make it big when he left.  I loved Sonny.  I still have love for him and MB, but you can't tell me 99% of what has happened with Sonny since hasn't been a dumpster fire for the show and the character.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

Perfect.  I think it would have been fine if S&B got married and left together as well-even if that's more of a happy ending than Sonny deserved.  Brenda deserved it.  Anyhow, there has never been anything about Sonny that made me think long term viable romantic hero.  The (basically) one woman man thing he had with Brenda went a long way to make him likable.  Once you make him a cheating Lothario that impregnates anyone he breathes on he becomes highly unrootable especially when you pair that with that fact he's a literal criminal.  Anyway, I am not saying anything people haven't said for 20+ years, but GH just played it all wrong.   Speaking of criminal leads, I am still perplexed to this day why Jason never got his Q memories back lol.  You have to assume that was supposed to happen at some point right?