AMC: Monday, August 8, 2011

• Members

I said the exact same thing watching today. It's not that I'm impatient or that I don't understand what she's been through, but from her Wacky WallWalkers walk in the park that day to present, Dixie has been coming across inappropriately comical.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe this was Cady's idea... much like all the other ideas of hers that sucked ass return upon return.

"Oooh, if I return, I wanna work with Vincent!" The Dixie character winds up with David and becomes unbearable.

"Oooh, if I return, I wanna work with Thorsten!" The Dixie character winds up with Zach and becomes unbearable.

"Ooh, if I return, I wanna write the backstory to Ghost Dixie!" The Ghost Dixie character winds up giggling like Witchy Poo and becomes unbearable.

"Oooh, if I return, I wanna do this new pantomime acting exercise I've developed!" The Dixie character winds up grunting like a mute and walking like a zombie and becomes completely unbearable.

• Members

WTF? Dixie who is clearly traumatized runs out and no one goes looking for her? Erica and Marion just go straight to bed and Bianca and Kendall sit around talking about her?

I do like how they finally bought some time of closure to the Alexander Cambias not killing Dixie plot. Someone still tried to kill Babe and I guess we'll never find out who, or will we?

Loving the Amanda and Janet scenes so far

• Members

Haha, I dont blame them. You'd think that Kendall would call Tad or even Ryan though

Dang the way Dixie is talking about Dixie makes it sound like she was raped or something. When Tad told her "I could kill David and you know I can"....was that a reference to him killing Madden? Dixie knows about that right?

Obama just ruined the end of my show :(

• Members

Send David to Port Charles stat..I'm assuming the Quartermaines have quite a full family plot he could work on.

Back to AMC: Another reason I'm not happy about Dixie yet again is that I actually thoroughly enjoy Cara/Tad. They have a nice really easy chemistry between them.

Archived