AMC: Monday, August 8, 2011

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Tad/Dixie reunion was wonderful! I'm glad Alex Cambius was at least mentioned, it's to bad that angle can't be delved into more.

The Janet/Amanda/Jake scenes were on point! Very well done

TK/Zach looks disturbingly nasty with that beard. Poor Kendall trying so hard to believe Zach isn't alive! I'll be happy to see her happy when she finds out he is!

rolleyes.gif at Marissa's part in this episode. And her & Bianca are beyond dull!

• Members

I thought it was strange how Bianca & Kendall were so calm, too. The least they could've done was called Ryan if they didn't want to upset Tad.

I did too. The Tad/Dixie scenes were fantastic!

Overall, I loved the entire episode, even though I agree Zach should've stayed dead. It was funny watching Greenlee try to decide whether to remove his IV or not. ITA that Janet/Amanda were great and I'm still enjoying Minx.wub.png

• Members

Me four - I cried like a baby - I was so happy for Tad/Dixie! I can't wait to see where they go from here...

I've been loving this show! Leo/Greens last week had me crying! We had mid-show cliffhangers with Dixie showing up at Kendall's! Janet/Amanda, as always, was excellent!

The first time I EVER felt bad/sad for Cara was when Janet told her that Dixie was alive, and then Grif told her it's a possibility. You could see the anguish and hurt in her eyes... first time I felt something emotional for the Tad/Cara relationship.

I think Leo was just a dream, but I love how they still left it ambigious... David never confirmed or denied.

Also, while I was so sick and tired and put off my Zach when he died, even his Jesus-looking return has me a little excited for the two of them as long as Kendall tones it down a notch. I love how Greenlee is involved, and you can tell Rebecca is finally loving her scenes and doing a good job.

Ryan with Annie/Emma was so touching and he was awesome with that. I love Annie! So happy she was able to see Emma one last time. With Oak Haven gone, I wonder where they will all go!

I wish certain AMC fans weren't so upset with everything going on... I love this stem cell idea with Orpheus, and it is a way to bring back beloved characters for the finale. It isn't campy or Days-over the top. It's more believable and very emotional and touching and brings characters together. The pacing is superb. Storylines aren't being dropped - I love how David kept insisting this will help Angie on today's show. The Alexandar Cambias mention was spot on.

I'm just in love right now with the show! Emotion, comedy, beloved characters, pacing, character development, history/flashbacks. I think it's a perfect nod to true AMC fans.

Archived