AMC: Tuesday, July 19th

• Members

when did he move past her? As long as she was on the show, he was all about her. He loved her so much so, that it drove him crazy that he couldnt have her. The last time she was in town, he was frustrated that she rejected him. He didnt simply stop loving her and move on with his life. He kept insinuating himself within it, using the search for Kate to put a crimp in her reunion with Tad bc he was hurt and didnt want to see her move on with him. I can see him "saving" her life and setting himself up to be her hero, so that she can see him in a different light. He left town JUST before she ate her pancakes. Its not too much of a stretch that he took her in his time off the show. The timing of their exits works perfectly for this set up

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EEE! Kendall talking to Griffin about Maria and her history! The plane crash - God, that was so memorable and sad. I was literally crying all weekend when that happened. Without internet back then, I had no idea it was coming. I was just waiting for Maria to return, and she never did.

It sounds like Griffin definitely knows Maria... like he is putting two and two together.

Love that Dixie tricked David! Will she escape?

• Members

I guess technically he didn't bring her back to life, but I'm sure Kendall and others assume he 'brainwashed' her and turned her off the entire town there for awhile. Wasn't she drinking or having that pill addiction after Babe died, and then he took her in and they almost married again?

• Members

Yes, there was the "brainwashing. He did drug her and she was addicted to pills. They didnt almost marry; they did marry (for the first and only time). None of that happen with Maria though. A Maria/Greenlee comparison works. So does Krystal/Greenlee. But Maria/Krystal doesnt at all. It all seemed oddly placed to get Kendall to blurt out Maria's name to Griff, which she could have done without mentioning Krystal

• Members

And there's Brot! Add another contract character :)

Yeah, that's it! I think she ended up moving into Wildwind with him too. Speaking of, I miss that set! That was the first, big set they introduced when AMC went to LA and in HD. It was amazing, and I miss the history of that castle. Wish they'd bring it back.

Archived