AMC Monday, July 18, 2011

• Members

That didn't bother me at all. We already heard her talk about her mom and some other parts just a few episodes ago, and I took it to sorta be a slightly abstract scene, in that while we as viewers see quick glimpses of Erica's life, during that time we're meant to imagine that Jane had been listening to the (I imagine much longer than 3 mins) recording so far that they wanted her to. So it sorta worked for me as viewer shorthand. Frankly, I think hearing Erica narrate all that again so soon would have been dull.

I get the feeling too, since Jesse asked Frankie how well heknew Maya and seemed hesitant, Frankie was being protective, thinking if he told his dad that she had just given up her baby he might decide against hiring her.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finally able to watch -- another solid episode!

Loved the flashbacks, obviously. I'm a sucker for them. I really love how LB is cherishing and respecting Erica's history with AMC, and how she is the focal point to this series.

Krystal/Marissa scenes were great. So happy they included Krystal in all this, as she has been backburner for so long.

Frankie/Maya scenes were great too.

Can't wait for the rest of this week! Loved that Dixie is waking up and David is with her. Now if only Tad can find her! :wub:

• Members

I never thought I would either, but you know the difference w/ those b!tches? BA made you feel something, that girl right now is a sheet of blank paper w/ emotions. Cameron Mathison is a horrific actor, his female counter part in Sarah Glendening isn't even on his f*cking level.

This is BA's Marissa w/ Kwak in a scene that made you give a damn about her

Something I don't find the least bit in SG's SheBeast. I can't even imagine how bad a scene opposite VI would be. Hopefully he doesn't have scenes w/ her coming up.

As for the Minx s/l just get it over w/ and ship them out. Sad for Binx, but WTF and how long are the Careys going to continue to eat the show. :jeal0002:

Liked the Frankie/Maya scenes. Griffin is so...just end this character already. He's just comical now. Papi No Heat and his ultimatums to David, GMAFB.

Speaking of Dr.Pinnochio YOUR ASS NEEDS TO DIE! Jane should cut that f*cker up "Scream" style

Erica flashbacks masked how bad these plots are. But I did like that.

Archived