OLTL: Actresses last airdate

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im not even upset. I wish she were leaving earlier bc this stuff thats currently on our screen is crap. I cant even get any enjoyment out of RS's performances bc she is awful with this stupidity thrown her way with David

• Members

Unfortunately have to agree with that, Cheap. We fast-forward the scenes. The sad part about it is that even that story could be so much better without Tuc's overdoing the now-caricature (who used to be a real character) that is David.

I might avoid the fast-forward if we heard a spoiler about Dorian finally finding his "OFF" button.

• Members

I love Robin Strasser in her portrayal as Dorian and she is the main reason I have watched OLTL for all these years. Her stories have not been that great in recent years--the same can be said for most of the characters, imho. But, Robin has managed to bring such vitality to this role that fits her like a glove that I have remained loyal as a viewer despite whatever deficits there were in the writing. I also believe the character is essential as one of the tent-poles to the entire show. The show can go on without her certainly, but it will always be as if a key ingredient is missing. A shout out of thanks to Ms. Strasser for her contribution to OLTL and to the entire soap opera genre. Viva la Diva!

• Members

She was the reason I started watching OLTL every day back when she took over BE. I hate that her character has been neutered and marginalized since then, but I've kept watching because I love her. If the show wasn't ending, I'd probably just give up on it. But I do want to see how they wrap things up.

Archived