AMC Tuesday July 5, 2011

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All I was left w/ was how horrible SG is an actor, how frustrated JY is, and CS is and how delusional GreenB!tch is.

I'm getting so tired of LaKane in the rubber room, but more b/c this doesn't do Dr.Pinnochio any favors. Where is this storyline going? And no matter what happens they have written Dr.Pinnochio as a cartoon character. ERICA COULD BE DEAD YOU F*CKHEAD! all while you're f*cking her clone, this is suppose do what? even for a medical breakthrough which I'm sure it is how horrible does David have to cont. to be as a human in this.:mad:

And Madison's arc, she better go 100% certifiably nuts. B/c right now she's a sissy playing w/ makeup.

BTW first time Madison looks like the character that first came on.

2rc5vt5.gif

Bambi will still own your ass, stop playing w/ makeup and actually do something.

Back to SheBeast's acting. I guess she went to WW's Bobble Classes 101

vzc4cw.gif

10xa4xh.gif

I know Jacob.. I know........

Lets me cover the basis.

Spoke about GreenB!tch, SheBeast, JY, CS, Madison, David = Pinnochio, LaKane, LaFame ...so not just JR, just making sure some f*cker doesn't accuse me of only talking about one character again.

• Members

+1

AMC followed by OLTL is like Winter's Bone followed by The Hangover 2.

I know there are those who think that some of us engage in LB hero worship and that's certainly a valid charge. But speaking for myself, it isn't that I think she's the bestest, most amazing writer ever, it's that her type of writing appeals to me. I like that emotional, conversation-based, characters in a black box type of writing where half the meaning is coveyed with the eyes. I prefer showing to telling. It's the reason I like shows like In Treatment and The Good Wife and Friday Night Lights. It's also one of the reasons I had to give up on soaps.

I'd be intrigued to see what a fresh LB soap/novela would look like.

Archived