AMC: James Scott OUT!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sadly, I'm glad.

I love him...I don't think he's wooden at all (now Josh is wooden) but Ethan has been ruined. There's no point to him.

TPTB missed a great opportunity with Simone and Ethan though..such a handsome couple.

So now what for Teri? Back to absolutely no story as opposed to a pseudo-story? Or Simone/Jonathan?

Guess we know the big death for February lol. Boring.

• Members

I wish Teri had a storyline she could sink her teeth into, but she and Ethan jumped the shark even before they hit water. The smell of blood was a strong stench.

Ethan has been a non factor ever since Kendall dmped him and now he's acting like a paternity test kid from Maury who desperately needs a Daddy. Oh well. I hope Zach gets Cambias Industries back!

• Members

Didn't Teri recently sign a new contract? Hopefully that means she'll stick around. I never really cared for Ethan, but James is a good actor in my opinion. They'll probably kill him off and leave Simone a grieving almost-widow, unless they somehow manage to get married by then. Then she'd be running Cambias.. That'd be fun! Who do you think Simone's next love could be? Josh? Del? Jonathan? David? Pine Valley sure has a lot of single guys.

• Members

This sucks for Terri. He was rumored to be getting the ax months ago but the show denied that he was getting let go. Now they decide to kill him off. Can't Simone get a decent storyline that gives her good airtime? Ugh, I guess this will come as a result of Kendall finding out that Ethan is the father of her child, not Ryan.

Hopefully the show will pair Simone up with someone else on the show or bring a new character on for her. McTavish did this on her own after he just languished in limbo after the Kendall/Ethan storyline ended.

• Members

I like James Scott but you could see it with him or at least someone being let go. I mean ABC gets putting out these little blips about the size of the cast and the budget. I mean how in the world could AMC keep all these people and not use them. AMC has one of the largest casts in daytime but yet they feature the same group of people all the time. Every once in awhile they will throw someone else a bone and usually only they happened to cross the paths of one of their featured performers.

Hopefully he will move on to another show.

• Members

I doubt they'll do this because I'd prefer Ethan-the-Idiot be the father rather than Ryan-the-Jerk. They could easily do the turn to making him the father. Simone has a blabber mouth; Ethan is showing major, major, major signs that he's not gotten over the past...he coulda been like if Kendall's going to be carrying anybodies baby it'll be mine and hers and he could have paid somebody to do the "dirty" work...including the black-out. They won't do this, but it would have been so easy.

I wonder if we'll get confirmation about this firing soon, I need to hear it from SON/blue/Kathy before I believe it.

If it is true, best of luck to James, he's very handsome and he seems very sweet. Ethan was a decent character for a while, but overall an expendable actor/character to the show. With Cady back and probably paid very well, they probably will need to expend a few actors + the cast is way too fat (better a newbie to go than a vet).

• Members

There was a rumor a few months ago about him being axed so who knows if it's true yet. But I have a very strong feeling that Ethan will turn out to be the father of Kendall's baby. And I can't talk about my theory just yet. Maybe next week. :)

Archived