AMC: James Scott OUT!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hopefully they fire the actor who plays Josh also and get rid of the character, it won't happen but that would be nice. Simone can have Jonathan (Aidan who is working as well with Erin as he did with Anita, David, etc...) if they stop the creepy thing with Lily, they had good chemistry and he's a damned-Lavery, they're never back-burned.

• Members

CONFIRMATION:

From NY Daily News, Carolyn Hinsey:

Comings and goings: Emma Samms will return to "General Hospital" (after a 13-year absence) on Feb. 20 to reprise the role of Holly Scorpio. ... Barbara Crampton returns to "The Young and the Restless" on Feb. 7 as Leanna Love to cause trouble for Ashley. ... Arianne Zuker (Nicole) has quit "Days of Our Lives"; her final appearance comes next month. ... James Scott (Ethan) has been let go by "All My Children."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/e...8p-326054c.html

• Members

You can see them already laying the groundwork for this exit, Ethan is turning bad again and all of the sudden getting hung up on Kendall since Zach is with her. Poor Simone! I liked Ethan with Kendall but he's been meh for me ever since last winter with his revenge false accusations of murder towards his father. Never really felt him since then. I have enjoyed Seethan and can only hope Simone will get something else to do..... ah well regardless storylines that revolve around a big gathering are always interesting to watch, like Erica's ball will be and this explosion....February sweeps I think will be very interesting on AMC.

• Members

I'm not surprised (nor upset) that Ethan is getting written off.

However, that said, AMC could have done SO MUCH with his character, considering he is Zach's son and has a past with Kendall. He was a character with a lot of untapped potential, but the writers, for whatever reason, refused to go there.

I just have a feeling that his (rumored) death will be a plot device for Zendall/Ryan. Zach, having lost the only child he has and barely knew, will grow attached to Kendall's baby--much to the chagrin of Ryan.

• Members

How about mass carnage? Ethan, Amanda, Jamie, Anita all killed in this explosion :) but no not possible because we need Anita to help tend to the sick. You know as she says "We have lives to save and blood to draw".... seems that's all she does now and keeping tabs on her boss, Dr. Joe. Poor Anita.......

Archived