OLTL: Discussion for the week of June 27

• Members

While watching today's scenes with David and Dorian, I can honestly not blame Robin Strasser for leaving early. Today was a horrendous day for her, such hookey material that they were giving her, it's obvious from those scenes and those albatrosses at the Buch mansion that the show is cancelled.

Cristian is acting pathetic. I have never seen him actively pursue a woman the way he is pursuing Rama. It's like the writers are desperate to stick Cristian with someone, anyone, and then shuffle the pairing off to the backburner.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What the heck happened to Destiny's pregnancy story. Starr talks to her for an entire episode 2-3 weeks about her not being pregnant and they dont follow through with any of that? They should have had her go take a test.

"Get your hands off my man bitch!" :lol:

David's woman looks like a brunette Sarah Colonna

Cutter looks damn good in a suit. I hope Josh finds work after OLTL

Any sympathy I had for Rex went out the window. I thought he was going to ask Clint to crush Todd and make Jack pay. I could get behind that.

• Members

Josh Kelly had a fair amount of work before OLTL, so I think he'll be OK. I think he must have been better in other roles - nothing about Cutter has worked for me, especially the lack of chemistry with everyone around him.

• Members

I found out recently that he served in Iraq and that really endeared me to him. The Cutter character isnt all that great so I hope he gets another daytime role. I think he could be a good fit for Rick on B&B, or one of the SORASED Days kids

Aubrey, what a backstabbing bitch. She of all people, exposes Rama? What a snake.

Yes, at the very least she committed fraud by assuming her identity. We still dont know what happened to the real Aubrey

• Members

Forging legal documents and then selling organs for money, Rex really is no better than Clint when it comes to scheming and he shouldn't act like he's doing it for Gigi. That line about Clint being homeless proved that. Clint won't be homeless, anyway, the doors of Llanfair will be wide open.

• Members

While everyone saw Viki sign the papers were they notarized? If not they won't stand up in court most likely, please they need a loophole to get out of this mess. Just like they did with the house.

• Members

And it was very un-Viki to sign that without reading it, unless I missed that part. Viki is an emotional person but she is also a smart businesswoman who would be looking out for any- and everything said about her children in that document.

Archived