OLTL: Discussion for the week of June 27

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not exactly, but to the effect of:

How are you going to punish him? No dessert or computer?

Todd: ill keep him close.

Tea: to show him daddy can buy him out of anything?

Tea walks out of the room, sees Jack eavesdropping, Toldd asks what are you looking at, Tea replies "himself". Referring to Jack looking at Todd and seeing himself as Todd.

*wipes brow "whew!"*

• Members

I don't see how. Jessica gave up on Brody long ago. She admitted as much.

He has so little respect for Gigi that he is willing to sell her parts, in spite of making a big show of how he would never let that happen. Then again this is the woman he called a whore and tried to stop from seeing her dying child, so what else is new.

• Members

Dang, I dont support male on female violence but watching now and I just want Brody to clobber Jessica. Just knock the bitch out

Clint and Viki :wub:

The way RH is playing his character is like a Cliff Notes version of Todd. Its like he was told some key facts of Todd and shown some photos but he clearly doesnt "know" Todd Manning. He seems very lost and out of place

Brody is pretty short. Shane is ready to pass him

Kelly: "Did you just call me stupid?"

Dorian: "If the shoe fits, Cinderella!" :lol:

How long do you expect them to take? The show has been building up and hinting at this story for months now. (Heck even last year as SON first reported about it). I dont think cancellation had anything to do with "forcing" them to move it up

Jessica pretty much gave up on herself

Tea is more of a mother to Jack these days than Blair is. Its been 2 days now. How the hell does Blair not know whats going on with her kid? She's more concerned with gossiping and dishing about her sex life with Starr. I thoguth Tea did great today. Everything she said was on point and Todd and Jack needed to hear that. You are right in that she isnt Jack's mother which is why she didnt yell at him directly. She relayed her concerns and assessment to Todd and its his place to deal with Jack. Im glad she didnt just roll over and be submissive to him and actual expressed her dissaproval with the situation. It was lame of Todd to lay the blame on her when he is Jack's parent and as such probably should have gotten Blair involved. I think when he talks to Blair,he will just yell at her instead, bc she was the one that was around when this bullying stuff first came out and she failed to do much about it.

Archived