OLTL: Discussion for the week of June 27

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks, I totally didn't even think about spoiler tags my b.

Oh yeah, he'll be great...And they already do a psycho every couple of months which is his forte except they keep theirs around to do the same story twice in a year.

• Members

Rex was being nasty but I wasn't mad at him. I get it. He is lashing out because he's mad at the world for losing Gigi, and frankly, Clint has been a real dick for a long time now (Rex being one of his primary victims) so some teary, hand-holdy scenes with Viki and the kids don't just wipe his slate clean. Rex will come around. And so will Clint. And it was obvious that Rex had a moment when he took Olympia's ring.

• Members

I would be more understanding if I thought Rex was like this because of Gigi, but he's been a prick for years and years. It's just not as obvious when he is on the backburner. He only cares about himself. Gigi and Shane are worthless to him.

• Members

I was ready to gag at Cris talking about maybe now he and Rama can be together. Dude, her marriage JUST disintegrated. Is he really that hard up? Maybe recent casting spoilers really are in his romantic favor.

• Members

I am glad that Aubrey spilled the beans because now that Vimal knows and Cris jilted her, Rama will be on a vengeance and finally reveal Aubrey. And Aubrey is totally setting herself up spouting about how she is sick of all the lies and deceit. She is about to get her wish.

I agree that Aubrey seemed more tolerable and it was easier to side with her. My issue is that it has gotten so old how the show recycles the same formula with baddies turned goodies. Why I'm kinda glad that as he started to go good, Cutter got a little more bad instead. But now that he has lost the house, he and Aubrey will probably start going door to door handing out the Watchtower.

Archived