OLTL: Actress turns down role

• Members

I think losing Robin early makes some of the 80s cast members returning a little less exciting. Of course there is still Erika and Bob, but the more the merrier. Folks like Brynn and Andrea, Anthony Call and of course Laura Koffman. Bukes like Cord and Kevin seem like no-brainers to me, and a creepy shot of Maria lurking in the bushes would be a terrific cliffhanger that Carl might enjoy. :lol:

Ha, I wonder if Linda Dano will be asked back. I highly doubt that. Even Pat Elliot seems like a longshot.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really would have loved seeing Anthony Call one last time but I know that probably wasn't likely even if Robin had stayed to the end.

I'd love to see Maria again. Clint being stuck with her would be a lot of fun.

Most likely we will see Langston, Adriana (maybe), Markko, Kevin, possibly Nathan Fillion, and that's about it.

• Members

She should come back for the last few months especially with Dorian gone. I HATE seeing them write Starr as Blair's confidante. She's her mother and their relationship is too girlfriendish. Blair needs a woman her own age to hang out with and talk about her sex life, not Starr. Cassie would fit that role

• Members

It's very awkward, especially since the show has spent the last few years phasing Blair out of Starr's life. Blair as a character has only existed for Todd and Todd/Tea in the last years, so there is no one else she can talk to. I guess that's why Starr was shoehorned in, since Cris is on the way out.

I wouldn't have minded seeing her talk to Addie about this, but Addie has made herself invisible.

If Aubrey were a less pointless character and played by someone who can connect with co-stars, I'd agree.

Archived