Days Casting News - one new, one return

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whoa! Sounds like this is a short-term return for Nicholas, but I'm glad they've cast him to include him in this arc. It sounds like Carly is at least going to go out with some dignity. I was worried they'd send her off huffing and puffing to rehab and we'd never hear about her again.

• Members

Meh to both.

Sydney Penny is one of the most overrated soap actresses of all-time. She sucked on Santa Barbara and was only decent her first year on AMC when they pitted her against SMG's Kendall. She sucks the life out of everything she touches and I'm sure her scenes with Chappell will be positively snooze-worthy.

As for Cody Longo, call me when the show brings back Victor Webster as Nicholas.

• Members

I don't want them to bring back Victor Webster as Nicholas, because he is WAY too damn old to be Crystal Chappell's son. I seriously have to sort of block that casting out of my mind now that Carly's on the show. I get that they thought Carly and Lawrence would never be seen again, but it was such a stupid SORASing.

• Members

I don't see them keeping him on the show though. With Vivian and Carly gone, what would be the point? His only relative would be John......or is John even considered an Alamain anymore? How funny that 25 years later, we still don't really know who the f.uck John Black is! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived