GH: Somebody Dies!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*yawn again

Maybe this is what they are bringing Monica out of the Vet Closet for. Guza's final tribute to the Quartermaines before his firing,Monica shot dead protecting that idiotic Spinelli, adding just one more name to that Quartermaine Crypt list.

• Members

Yes, even worse than Braeden. Braeden's looks, you know what you're getting (and hey he is 70, so more power to him). They have managed to make young and attractive actors look like heroin addicts who overslept in a tanning bed. When the best looking person on the cover ends up being Bradford Anderson...

• Members

Ugh I just noticed that ridiculous picture of Burton up on the top with that gun in his hand shooting out the "10 Step Program to Save GH".

He's like the new VM of ABC SID covers with his picture needing to be on almost every damn cover.

How ironic that they have Burton shooting that out considering he's one of the main reasons this show is in the gutter.

• Members

I think they all look good. Especially Kirsten STorms

I bet it's Epiphany that dies. The spoiler is that Lisa's last rampage is

And they love killing off the blacks. And now with Shawn on contract, Guza has no need for TokenPiphany. :( :( :(

Archived