E! Soap Opera Reality Show

• Members

Oh god from what it sounds like, FF is worse than ever. She seriously seems like one of the most vile human beings ever put on this planet. Not surprised that JPL is likeable, I liked him in the pilot. He's quirky and brings those quirks to Rex, love em or hate em.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JPL is my favorite of the entire group. I love how he wipes his face with his dirty socks because there have been times where I did the same. Who cares, it is fabric, gets the job done, and if that is the first thing you can reach it is the first thing you can reach. I understand FF saying it is disgusting, but I also understand the guy mentality of "it's my sock, so what". Whatever was on it was on you already so no big deal.

• Members

I don't know how it happened but I love Farah (even though she blocked me on twitter) At least she's entertaining and who wouldn't have reacted the way she did with the crazy fan and the over bearing mother.

I love Nadia's mother as well. She does have a point. How come Brandon now seems fit (when there are cameras) to suck up to her and bring her flowers?

Kristen and Kelly drama is so darn boring and isn't it common fact that Kelly has been dating some skateboard dude for quite some time now?

I FF the Gerings.

• Members

It makes FF look even more pathetic. She kept harping about petty stuff with Kirsten all through episode 1 and KS wasnt even thinking about her. KS seems to have more serious issues to worry about whereas FF's drama with her seems so juvenile.

Archived