E! Soap Opera Reality Show

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't watch the first 30 minutes so missed Farah being a bitch. What I did see of JPL in the second half made me think he wasn't very interesting. He was less obnoxious than I thought he'd be but he wasn't at all interesting, IMO, from the little I saw.

• Members

I know what you mean. Reminds me of something that happened to me three years ago. My girl friends and I were hanging out and this chick, who I never met before in my life but happened to be an associate of one of my girls, walked into the room. BOOM! It was as if all the lights went out! She just brought this dark, negative energy into room -- and within five minutes, we were arguing with each other, as if we've had some kind of beef for the last six months instead of having just met moments before. I get that sense with Fath. She could say something or look at me in a certain way and I would just pop off... yet someone else could do or say the same thing and I probably wouldn't even pay it any attention! The fact that she has the cliche bitchy, catty gays... ugh!

This is definitely my Sunday night dish. I needed something to replace Oprah Behind the Scenes with.

Archived