MTV's The Challenge: Rivals

AllMyDaysatGH

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There's a video on YouTube of Evan admitting C.T. was one of the "straight" men who have hooked up with other guys. There's a belief that he hooked up with Davis in some form and that's why he punched him on The Inferno 3. Of course, it being Evan, he could just be being an ass.

• Members

I loved that yasmin and Jonna won. I don't how it happened but I loathed them and then 5 minutes later I cheered on them. Good editing I suppose.

Right :lol:

Sounds like the usual wishful thinking rumors that people hears...just like that.

• Members

I know Katelynn reads message boards (and posts at Vevmo), so I wonder what she thinks when she reads the nearly universal praise for Jasmine and Jonna whooping her and Sarah's asses.

Adam's response to Wednesday's episode. I get that he's pissed, but he would have saved himself lots of embarrassment had he just left it alone. Now everybody knows for a fact that he was seriously in to the girl and she didn't give a damn about him. He should have just let people think he was being obnoxious on the show.

That sounds about right.

• Members

Yeah, a few other cast members have alluded to this as well. There is one where someone outs Steven from Seattle then someone else tells them hes tried to keep that a secret and they try to backtrack.

I personally dont think its one big straight guy on the down low orgy on the challenges like some think, but i defiantly believe there are more boys into boys than just tyler/ryan/davis. But to be honest, if its just a make out then i dont really think that makes the guy gay/bi/curious, if anything it just means they were wasted and didnt care.

Adam is such a little punk

• 4 weeks later...

Archived